Mobile Coffee Business For Sale EVENTS ONLY
$ Offers over $45,000 79 Views
– This is a family run mobile coffee vendor providing excellent quality full range of organic coffee and tea as well as tasty home baked treats using all natural and organic ingredients. – Unique coffee making system means each coffee is perfect every time regardless who makes it and how much experience they have. Customers [...]
– This is a family run mobile coffee vendor providing excellent quality full range of organic coffee and tea as well as tasty home baked treats using all natural and organic ingredients.
- Unique coffee making system means each coffee is perfect every time regardless who makes it and how much experience they have. Customers are happy and it makes it easier to hire assistance when needed for large music festivals.
- The coffee making system is faster than the traditional system therefore more profit turn over per hour.
– Milk frothers can be supplied at wholesale price for resale representing at least 100% markup. These units sell themselves if the customer sees you using them, no selling skills are required.
- Included in the price is everything you need to start working such as several marquees, adjustable height benches, chairs, power leads, 2 x 2 group coffee machines, 2 generators and a double barrel Bunn slushee machine for iced coffee and chocolate mixes.
- Web page, domain address, hosting and email services included.
- Instant income with work booked for weekends and 4 lucrative music festivals, there is no time to waste!
- Working only 58 days of the year and returning approximately $40,000 with great net profits due to very minimal overheads.
- The unit is a small mobile unit and is suitable for outdoor as well as indoor locations which is something coffee vans can not do
– They attend all types of functions ranging from corporate and private functions, sporting functions, community events, large scale music festival, school functions, fetes and markets.
- A great opportunity to establish a secondary income, or a first time business operator wishing to learn the ropes of the business world without the big responsibility of being tied down to a lease.
- Will consider reasonable offers to sell equipment only for a negotiated price not including the business contacts or advanced bookings.
Contact Chris Panagitidis on 03 9566 7324 or 0433 582 533